announcement >o<"

Friday, February 26, 2010

new CITC

school reopen.. sound like gonna buzy again.. ya, it's true.. we have 3 assignments and all nd to done by week 5.. and week 3 having test and presentation.. it's really suckzz.. others course only 2 subject.. but y only accounting course study 3 subjects?? IT'S NOT FAIR!! I WAN CHANGE COURSE.. UUGHH~~ *stupid me*

1st day already made me sick.. I'm still in holiday mood suddenly come bk study, it's really break my mood.. and I jus keep sigh-ing on lecture class.. my frenz jus asked me wat happen to me.. well, I really no mood to study anymore.. 

anyway, talk about our new CITC, it more bigger.. comfortable.. more secure on pc.. hmm.. the most important to me is the view from the windows.. like it so much.. I think it will full by students all the time.. hmm..





THE SKY.. our group's name.. okay, don even mention about the intro or connection smthg.. it was embarrassing.. x.X but tht time I really forgot wat should I said tht time, it jus blank in my mind.. ugh~ stupid me.. X(


I hate u vry much, so don bother me anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment