announcement >o<"

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dating with Cousin.. hehe

Today.. once again.. having date with my cousin.. XD Celine.. *she's a nice girl, who wanna know her?? ><* I'm happy tht we r having nice date.. hehe

going to watch "tiger woo hoo" at 12.30pm.. so we jus walk around to wait for the movie.. *n she will be my model today..XD*


even cny is coming soon, but I still cant feel any new yrs feel in my mind.. it's jus........ nth to me.. *maybe I haven get ang pau yet??* ugh~ so jealous tht my cousin going to penang and celebrate cny with her family.. ><"




she's shy to camera coz she said she didn dress up and make up well today.. *it's okay, u still r pretty girl.. XD*





before going to cinema.. having "chill" at toilet 1st.. XD




I would like to watch this.. ><" who's gonna watch with me??


Toy Story 3


inside cinema..


ya.. the movie was nice *for me*.. coz there have the Chinese Malaysian feel inside there like us Chinese ppl.. their communication was so funny.. u will laugh again non-stop if u refresh back to the movie.. XD *ah beng..! ah lian..!*


after movie, going to sgi wang to find our wants.. but still get nth at the end.. so we decided go to TS having our shops.. and we have our lunch aka dinner at BBQ Plaza..




well, we still bought nth at the end *except bracelet and spec*.. XD and I felt vry regret tht I didn buy my shoes.. haiz.. but there still have a last chance at this friday I think.. hmm..

thx for my cousin tht we having memorable date today.. she gonna leave KL and going Kampar study soon.. T.T gonna miss her vry much.. Love you, cousin.. muack~ X3 and thx for the ring.. XD


am I look nuts with tht spec?? hmm.. *aiyo.. sejuknya~ XD*


Boys are Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment