announcement >o<"

Monday, February 22, 2010

bai tian kong

jus come back from chibi's house.. haha.. it is fun to play the killer, nurse and police.. XD thx for the guys.. hope to meet u all guyz again vry soon.. gonna go to college after 9 hours.. ugh~ not yet prepared to school yet..

back to the stories, today evening after chibi's mom fetch all of us from house and LRT, we go leisure having lunch together at DRAGON-i and yeah~! finally I can taste the xiu lung bao.. so happy and it's vry yummy.. XD it 100% taste better than the "qiu zhao" restaurant.. tht's made me suckzz..!!





after tht, we go bk chibi's house to accompany sook huei coz she alone in the house.. XD and they all start playing mahjong while I'm watching KBS channel.. *oh damn it!! they cut the SNSD song!!* after awhile, our secondary schoolmates came along and they jus come and take ang pau.. *everybody oso knowing about tht, right??* Joe and others keep playing mahjong and don let them play coz they will show off how clever are they.. ugh~~ me?? haha.. I keep playing nintendo DS and didn care about them so much.. coz I adi forget how to play mahjong and not really know how to play poker games.. XD

at the night.. after having buffet, they still keep playing poker.. me, sook huei and ching hoong go out and walk around until playground and come back again..




some of the houses design so nice.. I like it vry much.. XD on the way to playground, it is so dark.. ching hoong jus straight away cycle from us and didn care us at all.. *ei, wat kind of security is this huh??!!* after go back to the house, we decided to play killer, nurse and police.. it is fun.. *but I'm the one who always been killed.. T.T* until 10pm, we all nd to go home coz we all having school tmr.. haiz~ hate it so much.. 

I don wan study anymore, it made me sick

No comments:

Post a Comment