announcement >o<"

Saturday, February 6, 2010

SJ lauch x.x

"hey, wanna go sgi wang??"

"Zzz...... huh??....... again??"

"u said u wanna buy some cloths?????"

"mmmmm..........."

"faster wake up la!!!!! last night wat time u slp?????"

"Z.Z"

and again.. sgi wang.. not with Melissa of coz..

when we reach there, we saw got a group of boys was practising the "sorry sorry" dance.. and ya.. I almost forgot tht today having SJ concert lauch.. hmm..






only the leader has the gd looking.. XD others... hmmm..... haiz.. I hope I can get the giant poster.. and there still giving 4 concert tickets costs RM2XX++.. ugh~ but I adi bought, so.. hmm.. i didn join the games.. XD but I wan the poster only.. T.T

ya, today finally I found some cloths tht suit me.. well, thx again.. XD *but I still wan shops again!! ><"*

No comments:

Post a Comment