announcement >o<"

Sunday, February 28, 2010

headache

last day of CNY.. hmm.. I still hoping someone will give me ang pau.. but it's too late now.. celebration?? hmm.. nope.. my sister having exam tmr.. and I doesn't planned to school tmr coz English class adi replaces to Tuesday.. and I lazy go for lecture class.. now.. the problems I nd to face is.. how to start my assignment.. I'm such a stupid.. I really donno want to find wat info for assignment and how to write a report.. my classmates already start doing it and I'm still sitting there doing NTH!!!!! wat should I do?? wat should I write?? which info should I find?? wat is tht for?? how to start my report?? such a lot stupid questions in my mind all the time.. I nd someone to answer my all stupid questions.. *headache*

today my aunt and cousin came to my house and they gave Ferrero Rocher to us.. so happy.. I really like it vry much.. every yr of CNY, we will recieve a box of it from others.. but since last yr I think, we didn recieve anymore.. I tot this yr we don hav chances to recieve but not!! haha.. thx, my dear cousin.. love u :3


such a useless.. I nd someone who can help me now..

No comments:

Post a Comment