announcement >o<"

Friday, February 19, 2010

dating time XD

today dating with this pretty girl again.. XD


and we tried to be a women today.. it is not easy.. I was curious about girls and women.. how they can tahan until like this????? ><" *sufferring* or maybe we jus too boy-ish????? XD

we were planned to go red box but it is expensive and no student price.. so we decided watch a movie at Pavilion but.. all was selling fast..!! ugh~ such an unlucky day.. hmm.. so we go back to Sgi Wang and eat McD..


and we take sticker pic at there.. this is the 1st time for cousin to take sticker pic.. she was so confused by the camera.. XD


I cant really rmb where we go for the whole day.. jus go and back non-stop.. I oso rmb tht we adi walked whole Low Yat building jus for nth.. *too free adi* haha.. we finally go back to the "yuan dian" which is TS and walk and walk and walk again.. our leg.. patah until no feeling adi..

since we were nth to do and go.. I was suggest tht we going to playing fitting at those shops.. and ya, she agree with me.. XD see..!! she prettier than me, right?? T.T



we rest for awhile and take pics together.. and hav a chit chat with her..


haha.. spec girls.. I think she's more suitable.. XD



just like tht, we walked for whole day until my mom called.. and the journey ended with BBQ plaza.. wat I can say is.. it is hard to be a women.. ya.. right.. I will teach u how to walk in straight line.. ya.. I'm not sleepy.. I just.. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~~~~~ Z.z"


love her vry much.. XD I would like to go out with her again and again.. and we r drunk now.. hehe

1 comment:

  1. bad girl huh~ xD
    sei lo..
    I teach bad u liao..
    drink beer o..lolx...

    we go out again ar~~ x)

    ReplyDelete