announcement >o<"

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

KLCC aka driving.. XD

today, I had enough to stuck at home for these few dayzz.. so I was made noise to my mom and asked her to bring us out.. haha.. XD but when she asked me where I want to go?? and I was speechless.. hmm.. atcually my brain is blank and thinking wanna go out only... she said either Pavilion or KLCC.. I choose KLCC coz Pavilion is just walk and walk and walk.. nth can buy.. although KLCC was similar to Pavilion but atleast there are something we can buy or wanted to buy.. and my guess are right.. XD wahahahaha.. 

I really like to see the near areas of KLCC when we on the way to going home.. those building and hotel and restaurant especially delicious restaurant.. I like the decoration vry much!! I hope someday someone can bring me to go there eat.. *dreaming* 

and I rmb ystdy my mom asked me to drive becoz I nvr drive after I passed  my driving test.. so my mom wan me to learn to drive her car.. XD puahahaha.. it really funny when I'm driving and see my mom expression.. she shout and asked me to slow down and step on the break coz the pam is near.. but the pam is far from us!!!!! my sister........ she start laughing at the beginning until I stop driving at the end.. my mom was scare to give me drive her car and she asked me to stop at the side of road and give her back immediately.. and we cant stopped laughing.. she said, "tht's y there are alot of accidents happen in this country.." hmm.. speechless.. =="

No comments:

Post a Comment