announcement >o<"

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy B'Day Sister..

Happy 11th Birthday to my sister, Kisa Tang!!
haha.. today I wan to buy her present but I donno wat she liked and I cant choose any gift.. ><"
so maybe tmr we will out *again* for bringing her going to eat the Chocolate.. *still planning*
anyway, U adi grown up, sis.. so be more mature, k?? don always "bok zui" with us.. U cant win us no matter how geng r u.. XD

once again, Happy Birthday to u and pls be hardworking and good girl.. I wan u to get a good result for next year UPSR.. ><


today I hang out with tht person again!! sing K!! yeah~~ and thx to her alot anyway.. ><" we should hang out more before u leaving KL again.. hehe.. nvm still got the chances.. ^^


I really wan to go.. but how??

No comments:

Post a Comment