announcement >o<"

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Eat, Play, Love..

I didn sleep on my lovely bed since went to Jiie's house stayed till today.. haha.. Friday I came back home and pack my things again and going to my aunt's house stay again.. so tht's why.. hehe XD

yesterday, I discuss tht we wan to go Daerae eat Korean bbq, but due to the scaring of Q-ing there and timing of closing, my aunt doesn't allow us to go.. hmm.. and scare us will fat wor.. so we decided tht today breakfast will having at there.. 
this is at Kepong outlet which TVXQ came here before!!!!! haha.. there oso have other outlets in different places.. u can go and search at google map if u really wish to go there.. TVXQ 1?? come here!! XD

so I will let the pictures do the talking.. enjoy~





 bim bim bap and hot spicy rice cakes.. yum yum~~



the way u wrap the meat.. love it!! X3

finish~ oh~ so full~ XD

 let's go and see TVXQ~ the signature poster got a small photo which captured at here when they having meal here.. where's Max?? haha.. they said he's adi drunk until lay on floor ler.. hehe.. so funny.. XD


there's still alot photos at upstairs, but we didn go coz we scare they don allowed.. XD actually u can go..


after breakfast, we come back and prepare ourselves to go out again.. gonna sent grandma to 1U bus station, she gonna back to penang.. and see the K-pop concert launch at new wing!! ><"

  before tht, let's go and see how's the X'mas decoration this year..


  the fake ice land.. just like going ice skating!! ><"
  my grandma, aunt, cousin and sister.. XD







after tht,we sent grandma to bus station and see k-pop launch for awhile.. then we left coz we have an appointment with my big family tonigh.. (OMG.. I'm the last one who know the appointment!! ==") anyway, thx to my family.. it's really full to having 7 different dishes x2 = 14 dishes to eat.. UGH~ full like hell~ ><" and thx for the cake too!! 
Happy B'day to Meng Meng, Mun Yee and my big sister..  + M3 !! XD

surprisingly, chibi suddenly sms me said she wan to take something to me.. HERE IT IS!! nice?????!!!!! I really like it.. she D.I.Y. for the design!! really geng~!! anyway, arigato!! XD

gonna become big fat fat fat girl.. whole day eat eat eat only.. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment