announcement >o<"

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

finally~ Rapunzel!! XD

today I skipped my lecture and tutorial cause I wan to watch a movie which everyone fell in love with it especially girls.. "Rapunzel" in 3D!!!!! wohoo~!!

before movie, take some cool pictures of cousins and sister.. XD

after movie, we keep thinking about the lantern parts, we cant stopped flashing back to it.. those lanterns were AMAZING, INCREDIBLE. BEAUTIFUL, and lastly the one word tht the girls love, ROMANTIC~ omg, I cant stopped thinking.. ><"

so here we are, ready to shop!! emm.. as "known" as window shopping.. hehe

so we just went to cloth shops to try the cloths.. try as many as we can.. actually we can buy atleast 1 for CNY.. XD but unfortunately, there're so many cloths tht I like and the main point was expensive  of coz their PRICE..

stop and rest for awhile.. enjoy our Shimino~ yum yum~ XP

next, capture capture and capture.. I realize tht my blog are full of Pavilion posts.. how many tht I went Pavilion in this months?? emm.. 4? 5? 8? 10? donno.. ><"
  haha.. model pose again.. XD

last pic before going back to mom office.. thx to them accompany us to watch 3D movie and try cloths.. next time sure will go out with them again.. XD our sing k plan.. haha

And at last I see the light 

And it's like the fog has lifted 
And at last I see the light 
And it's like the sky is new 
And it's warm and real and bright 
And the world has somehow shifted 
All at once everything looks different 
Now that I see you

No comments:

Post a Comment