announcement >o<"

Friday, December 17, 2010

"long time no see" friends.. XD

today I skipped the class and going to meet my "long time no see" frenz and celebrate one of my fren who just finished his STPM.. and I just came back.. so damn tired~

anyway, thx to chibi for homemade gingerbread.. look nice, taste nice.. XD



there's a interesting performance at Lot 10.. 5 colours stiff man freezing there..
 Christmas decoration at Fahrenheit88.. hmm.. it's abit.. not good.. my opinion.. ><" 

having Chatime during waiting for snowing.. XD

countdown for snow.. and enjoy the pictures.. XD today we're in "Model" madness!! haha.. crazy~ ><"










after that, going having our dinner at Pizza Hut.. till they closing.. ><" ppl looking us becoz we all like siao zha bo.. 
  
 I love this picture so much..!! Genie~ XD

we're late for going back to car park coz all are closed tht time especially Sg Wang and TS.. and we have walk a long long long journey to get into car park.. hoo~ tired.. and thx for Chibi to fetch us.. and thx to others.. really had fun with u all.. haha.. see u guyz at Christmas.. XD

for more photos, pls visit my FB.. thx

No comments:

Post a Comment