announcement >o<"

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tavi Gevinson - a 13 years old fashion blogger

stress stress stress.. ugh~ I'm gonna siao soon.. I cant believe tht I will shout in so suddenly all the time.. exam, it's ur fault.. everybody siao because of you.. u should disappear in front of us A.S.A.P..!! 
Exam : hehe, yaya.. IN YOUR DREAM, IDIOT.. 
...................................................
okay, just ignore it.. and sry.. hehe ><"

well, just now I saw a blog from someone and she intro a fashion blog.. and the blogger is 13 YEARS OLD only.. and I was like what the.. HUH?! 13 years old?! luckily she did put the link of tht blog so I can see how pro tht lil girl is.. 
so. her name is..
 Tavi Gevinson is an American fashion blogger, she began her blog, Style Rookie, at age 11, to indulge her obsession with designers Rei Kawakubo, Prada, Herve Leger, and others. Now 14, she has 54,000 daily readers, a who's who of fashion-world insiders -- the ultra-couture Rodarte sisters described her as their muse for their December 2009/January 2010 Target line -- and she has written for Harper's Bazaar



 ''She’s the size of a fucking hobbit but don’t you dare call her cute goddamn she will whoop your jcrew clad ass. She’s the fucking style rookie but the rookie part is only in there so your wussy feelings don’t get hurt.''




so here the link if u're interest to visit her blog..

after read her blog, what I can say is.. wow.. PRO!! XD a truly fashion lover.. thx to Evangeline, such an interesting blog.. ^^
just a BIG "sighhhhhhhhhh" when I looked at myself.. I'm gonna 20 soon, but still donno how to wear a proper cloths.. shame on me.. ><"
cola for you, cutie for me.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment