announcement >o<"

Friday, December 10, 2010

Pavilion again!! XD

today after school having date with Melissa a.k.a. her bf.. long time didn saw her bf since.. emm.. when huh?? vry looooong time adi.. ><"

so 1st place, Pavilion.. again.. picture time!!



haha.. actually I donno what am I catching.. XD



after met his bf, we go had our breakfast a.k.a lunch at Manhattan Fish Market.. 


 mushroom soup and seafood soup.. hmm.. mushroom taste better..

yeah! this one is for 2 person, but we 3 ppl share together.. u know wat?? we cant finish them.. no joke.. ><" anyway, it's really nice especially the prawn.. the waiter took the small gas and burn the prawn sauce in front of us.. hmm.. interesting..  yummy~ 


thx to Benji treated me.. haha.. I was worried tht my wallet will crying there before bill.. but after he paid, he suddenly said "Merry Christmas!!".. then u know wat it mean??!! hehehehehe XD err.. his smile is more evil than mine.. =="

next, Forever 21.. there having sales now.. so alot female was going there and shop shop shop!! even Melissa too..




finally she bought this and a short pants.. I didn bought coz I didn bring enough money out today.. ><" haiz~

after tht, we went Sgi Wang to accompany Benji buy his shoes.. maybe I was not enough slp last night... during he's buying his shoes, I was fall asleep so many times.. haha.. finally I cannot tahan, so I bring them go Law Yat and then leave them and go back to mom's office and slp!! hahaha.. XD

*yawn* so tired now.. I guess I have to slp now.. gd nite ppl.. and sweet dream!! X3

No comments:

Post a Comment