announcement >o<"

Thursday, December 2, 2010

C.O.L.D.~~ >x<"

this week, I stay at Jiie's house for 5 days 3 nights.. wow.. I never stay at outside so many days since after the camp tht I joined when I was form 2.. no doubt, nd to rush our assignment coz we have to pass up by this Friday..

it's adi 2am now I think.. haha.. playing teddy.. we still have time to capture-ing.. XD

 we captured this soooooooooooooooooooooo many times adi, finally there is perfect one.. haha.. we should used webcam in the early not hp.. ><" still alot pictures.. but I didn upload them.. they're on Jiie's hp.. hehe

just slept 3 hours only.. I think this week I nvr sleep more than 6 hours each day.. tired?? hmm..not sure for myself too.. haha.. my mom is going to kill me if she knew this.. ><"

it's DAMN cold.. and I don have things to warm up except jacket.. but too bad my jacket was not long enough to cover whole legs.. gik gik gik gik~~~~~~ *freezing now* my body is shivering like hell.. really cold~~

y Y WHY??!! y god always treat me like this??!! ><" I wanna cry adi..

No comments:

Post a Comment