announcement >o<"

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"last" post on 2010.. XD

 so maybe this is my "last" post for 2010.. or 2nd last?? donno.. hmm.. next week gonna start my 5th WAR.. I think I will be not updating my blog for 3 weeks.. wish me luck guyz.. I really really scare for this time.. feel stress all the time and I cant slp well and rest well.. and actually I haven really start up revision yet.. ridicules huh?? I nd someone's help.. anyone?? T.T

Before end my post, I would like to wish everyone Happy New Year and hope it will be a better year.. Let's end 2010 with a memorable moment.. XD anyone go for countdown on 31st?? hehe.. I got 3 invitation but maybe I will reject all of them.. hmm.. donno.. we will see tht time.. ><"

3 days to go..
it made me thinks tht the time flied and gone so fast .. *sigh* don't u feel the same way?? what did us done this year?? I cant really rmb all of them.. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment