announcement >o<"

Saturday, December 11, 2010

out again!! XD

my cousin coming to my house and stay for a night.. cause her parents wanna go Kuantan for 2D1N.. my cousin is having SPM now, she have to stay at my house and study.. but it abit empty if stay at house whole day, so my mom wanna bring us to KLCC and have buy a b'day present to my cousin's mom..

KLCC's Christmas decoration.. I think KLCC needs to improve their design of decoration.. their decoration was abit boring years by years.. hmm..




me and cousin.. black girls.. XD

after bought her mom's present, we planning to go korean village have a lunch before home.. ^^

atcually here's abit cheaper than Daorae, but the service was abit hmm.. it was good, but the waiter's mood abit bad.. not smilling at all.. maybe becoz the customers were not many tht time.. or my sister's attitude????? she's suckz.. ==" no manner at all.. my frens still said she was learn from me wor.. tht's more suckzz.. I was alot better than her, they just don know anything..
  yum yum~ XP
 there got free dessert to us.. ABC and watermelon.. u know wat?? I was damn paiseh coz I drop the chopstick for 3 times and the waiter had to get a new chopstick for 3 times.. ><" vry sry~ even he was on bad mood but he still serve us.. vry paiseh..


I still rmb me and my frens celebrate Chibi's b'day at there last time.. so cold and so noisy.. whole restaurant can hear our voice.. vry ki siao.. XD  miss tht moment~

feel so hot these few dayz.. Christmas coming soon, ppl having winter, but we still on summer.. ugh~ tak boleh tahan.. atleast have some rain mah.. ugh~ ><" hot Hot HOT!!

should I?? or should not??

No comments:

Post a Comment