announcement >o<"

Thursday, December 9, 2010

SurPrise B'day!! \>o
just came back from surprise celebration.. haha.. thx to my class prepared this celebration for me..
actually today I was planning having class till 3.30pm then go mom's office wait for her.. but suddenly my classmates  "blocked" me during I prepare to go.. and then ordered me to stay till finish class and go dinner with them.. and celebrate Kai Wen's birthday early.. I was confused by them.. @.@" 


 classmates playing around.. XD


after finished class at 6pm.. we go pasar malam which at Sri Rampai then having dinner at Wangsa..
 the B'day cakes for me and w3n!! [HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Miss LILIAN TANG & Miss Ooi (Mrs. ONG)] I was shocked becoz the fruit cake just finished baking at 5pm.. tht was 3 hours ago!! ><" really thx to them.. this is my first time which so many ppl celebrate b'day with me.. althought it just late a day.. XD


 everyone was request for w3n and John kiss!! but unfortunately, we cant capture tht scene coz they kissed too fast!! ><"
arrrrr~~!! because tht I don have bf.. I was kissed by 2 leng lui.. so malu~~ >///< I was blushing.. haha

 a group of rabbits!! XD

donno y so ngam tht John oso open mouth tht time.. so funny.. ==" nvm.. w3n, arr~

 now Jii3's turn.. arr~

haha.. thx to my class to celebate my belated b'day and Kai Wen's b'day too.. because she gonna go penang this Friday so we celebrate early.. thx for the cakes and dinner.. thank you vry much, DAC B17.. love u all.. 


for more photos, u can go and visit my FB.. thx XD

No comments:

Post a Comment