announcement >o<"

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My B'day!!!!! wohoo~~!! \^o^/

thx to those who wishes me on FB.. thank you vry much.. XD
hmm.. who will be booked on my day?? haha.. see below pictures u'll know it!! anyway, thx to them to celebrate my b'day for whole day.. love them vry much..
so, don talk so much.. pictures time!! enjoy~ 

with Jii3.. at college and before going pic.. XD

 Times Square



haha.. 3 siao zha bo.. ><"


Green Box


 Low Yat
with W3n and Jii3..

 at BBQ Plaza


our dinner




after dinner, rush for watching snow at Pavilion.. hehe ^^

there's alot snow this year!! everyone stand outside and don dare to play with it coz it's so bubble!! ><"







1st time watching snow on my b'day.. thx to my fren and sis accompany me.. XD

inside decoration..


 ribbon sista.. XD


they're going my house stay tonight.. hehe
she's wearing my spec.. ><"

end with my messy room.. XD haha.. there's alot pictures.. pls visit on FB if u wan to see more.. XD

19 years old adi.. old ler.. and grown up adi.. hmm.. no comment.. just hope to be more independent and mature in mind.. and hope my frens and family will be happy always.. they're VIPs to me.. haha
everyone has 3 b'day wishes every year.. my wishes?? haha.. it's gonna be my secret.. XP
once again, thx to my family and frens who give me wishes and presents.. appreciate it so much.. love u all.. muackz~ kamsahamida~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment