announcement >o<"

Friday, October 29, 2010

B'day again!! ><"

wow, looks like this month I ate alot of cakes.. so many ppl birthday this month.. and I will be more fattier.. ><" ugh~ *diet diet~!!*
last post, I was saying tht going to eat steamboat for dinner last night.. actually before tht, we went buy presents for B'day celebration.. tauke soh really good in buying things.. hmm.. XD *pei fu pei fu~*

so, today after tutorial, we have 2 hours rest for the next class and we decided to use this 2 hours to do B'day celebration for 4 persons.. XD

breakfast at a restaurant which near batu caves.. capture time!! during waiting.. for food

my woke up faces.. ><" still in sleepy situation..

yeah~!! finally took pic with Jiie.. XD

hao lian wen.. she really likes camera vry much..



so after breakfast, went back to college and find a empty hall and starting prepare..!! wohoo~ 1st time in empty lecture hall!!!!! \>o *shuang dao~~~~~~*

haha.. capturing non-stop.. ><"


this is B'day cake!! *yum~ yum~*


here's the B'day people!! 2 boys and 2 girls.. Happy Birthday!! \^o^p
u know wat?? I sing the B'day song with mic to them.. so loud!! puahaha~!! abit embarrassing.. >///< the presents which we bought yesterday.. hehe





ugh~ hate those camera blockers!!!!! ><"
the boys group..
the girls.. XD


I tot we will late for class.. but it's still early actually.. haha.. maybe I was too gan jiong lah.. ><" cant believe tht will done celebration in 2 hours.. my mind was like.. did we really went to batu caves just now?? y feel so nothing?? ><" haha.. anyway, I really enjoy this celebration vry much.. ohya, becoz my pics all vry blur.. so thx to Jiie and Evelyn's pics.. XD for more pictures, pls visit my FB and take a look.. haha


so funny tht my fren said tht I'm emo in this pic..
actually my hand injured tht time, checking wonder it still blooding or not.. ><"

sometime u really made me pissed off vry much.. but because u're my friend, I'll be hard-heart to u everytime..

No comments:

Post a Comment