announcement >o<"

Monday, October 25, 2010

MonDay

went college an hour earlier before the class started.. wan to do some revision but I don understand those tutorials at all.. I nd HELP!! T.T ugh~

listening to their songs.. even it's adi passed a week, I still miss their voice.. ><" tht's y my mood still haven come back to studies yet.. ugh~ how useless me..



suddenly out of electric during waiting for the lecture.. really kik sei.. know wat?? our course rap said if there still no electric after half an hour, then CLASS CANCEL!! so we wait and wait and wait, hoping for the wishes came true.. about 20 mins somethings, our wishes finally came true after the course rap announce the lovely 2 words!! we all vry excited to pack up our things and ready to go.. SUDDENLY, the electricity pop out the lights!!
we just stunned at there........................... ==" our wishes broken.. hmm.. ><"
I feel sucks, that's all..

No comments:

Post a Comment