announcement >o<"

Thursday, October 21, 2010

JYJ showcase

so last Sunday.. I went to JYJ showcase.. unfortunately, as wat I said at last post.. things not going well.. ><" many ppl was complaining till TODAY.. especially the VIPs..

wat u starring, Jae Joong oppa?? =="

reach there at 10.30 something, my fren was adi here at 6.30am early in the morning.. atcually.. there's alot ppl waiting in early in the morning.. ><" said by my fren..

when the door is open, everyone is CRAZY.. run and pushing non-stop.. I was like no nd to walk and I still can reach the place.. ><" really messy..

wait for 2 hours something to get inside to stadium.. me and my fren was like.. wow!! we just having WAR just now!! this is damn crazy.. ><" luckily we was abit in front.. so we get inside successfully before it's rain.. those who late or behind one, all has been wet by the rain.. poor them..

later more..

wow.. getting full.. it's will become red ocean later.. XD

This is IT!! JYJ!! I cant believe tht I will see them again.. really cant believe it..!! *cry*


F&Q time!! atcually it should be longer but because of the delay.. the MC just asked them 3 question only!! OMG!! how come!! *sry coz my hp cant zoom.. so I get some pictures from others..*

so close!! XD Junsu, Jae Joong and Yoo Chun.. *faint*

they look so fair and white.. so jealous.. ><"

wat u whisper about, Xiah?? made Hero smile so hard.. XD

the last songs.. they just perform 6 songs.. so the whole showcase just perform 45 mins only..

"Jump! Jump! Jump!" I'm so addicted to their EMPTY remix performance and everyone is jumping including mua..!! vry entertaining and very enjoy.. \>o

everyone don wanna leave becoz tht's not enuff!! 2 hours become 45 mins..!! ugh~

but the most pity was the VIPs.. they was bringing the expectation to get close with JYJ.. but at the end.. having photograph with JYJ and 30 fans plus 5 security guards.. tht's all.. it's really.. unfair.. and unprofessional service for VIPs.. such a waste paying RM800 just get this kind of service!!.. ugh~

the things tht I got from showcase.. well, of coz the lightstick is bought one.. XD I wan to buy their limit edition album but I didn bring enough cash out so I was give up.. T.T so sad.. alot ppl got their album aka t-shirt and poster.. damn nice!! *sigh*

I had no comment about this showcase.. of coz, not only me everyone is disappointed about it too.. luckily I bought the cheapest one.. although the showcase was just 45 mins, but I still enjoy it.. we cant blame the JYJ and RedStar, we just can blame the Korean entertainment.. they don hav any experience still wan manage such a popular group.. so shame..

they promise they will come here to have a concert next year.. I hope they can manage well, I guess concert is not a problem anymore.. as every cassie said, next time don't want JYJ, want DBSK!! always keep the faith!!
please don't promise if you can't do it..
and I hope that is not true.. about your badness..

No comments:

Post a Comment