announcement >o<"

Friday, October 8, 2010

Window Shopping~

today I have a class till 9.30am.. and I oso skipped 11.30am lecture and go meet my lovely person again!! wuahahaha~~ before going Pavilion, I had to go and pay my school fees 1st.. ugh~ my $$ fly away once again.. T.T

we had our breakfast when we reach Pavilion, here it is!! XD

this is my cousin's 1st time to taste this dessert.. I'm glad tht she love it.. hehe XD

my lovely person >> my cousin, Valentine Diong.. anyone interest?? call me and book for interview 1st.. XP

after tht, window shopping for whole Pavilion.. *we know we just gao gao zhan, but maybe we see and choose our fav 1st and come back buy it next time.. XD* we went to the shops which without staff's eyes looking.. we really hate the staff always follow us around when we looking things.. don't u too??


I wanted to try this long long time ago, I saw a blog which the blogger she came to Pavilion 3 or 4 times per week just for the Pearl Milk Tea.. I wan to see whether is tht tasty or not..

tadaa~ alot ppl Q-ing and order anyway.. I tot the staffs don wan choi us, I think they jus waiting for us to order.. XD *blur blur-ing* here is it, Pearl Milk Tea.. one more thing.. having lunch at there is a great choice.. love the atmosphere.. XD

it's quite okay for me, atleast it taste better than pasar malam or somewhere else.. the pearl is small and easy to chew.. quite yummy~ and my lovely person share with me at 1st but she wanted for 2nd cup after tht.. but different taste.. taste nice too.. XD


her hp gonna dead soon.. she wan to buy Vivaz but her parent not allow.. hmm..

continue our journey, walking around and try the cloths non-stop.. haha.. we take alot pics but I didn upload them.. hehe..


donno this time would be our last dating before her next sem start.. anyway, nice to see her comeback and she become thin alot ler.. haha.. hope we can meet each other next week especially Adam Lambert's concert!! ><" oh my, I want to see him so badly althought I'm not a big fans of him.. but I like his famous song, everyone knows tht..
Whataya Want From ME~~!!!!! whataya want from m3~~
*praying for the tickets.. pls pls pls~!! ><" *


I hate those ppl who donno anything and laugh at ppl.. such a brainless ppl..

No comments:

Post a Comment