announcement >o<"

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

sleepy~


the hot weather is decreasing recently.. there's some rain these few dayz but we still can feel the hotness at afternoon.. even the air cond still in hot condition.. *ugh~!!* until we cant concentrade on studies.. felt so sleepy during classes.. and my fren captured this picture when we zzZZ~~ *she's so fast.. upload this pic at FB a.s.a.p. after class .. I'm so SHOCK looking at this pic.. ><"*

u know wat.. my mom saw this pic when I wan to log out my FB.. then she..
"HAR!! slp at class??!! asked u go study and u SLP AT LECTURE CLASS??!!"
"wat?????? tht's not me, mom!!"
"DON'T LIE..!!"
"I DIDN'T SLP AT ALL!!" *even I lied XD*
"don't lie!! I know ur pattern d.."
and bla bla bla~

neh~ just arguing for awhile and then come back to normal again.. haha XD

I don't understand that person.. I feel like.. don't want to be with that person again.. so scary..

2 comments: