announcement >o<"

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20102010 upset

JYJ, I just saw them in 45 mins only.. hmm.. maybe less than tht too.. it should be 2 hours.. but due to their buzy schedule, they nd to rush for all activities in 12 hours.. unfortunately, things not going well.. everybody was complaining these few days.. complain about wat?? u guyz should knew it..
I donno.. these few dayz my mind keep thinking about their live performance, their song keep spinning in my mind.. I cant concentrate on my studies at all.. my mood so down, felt so upset.. I still rmb monday when I went to college tht time, I cant smile at all.. I was voiceless whole day.. good, I oso don wan to talking to anyone since I don have mood too.. but when I saw my fren, I don wan to break her smile, so I smile with her too.. she's a positive minder, such a pure heart girl.. I don wan to make her emo with me..

tmr my sister's school celebrate Children's Day.. I just finished wrapping her fren's present, hope her frens will like them.. my room so messy, I was lazy to clean them up.. feel so tired and sleepy these few dayz.. I feel like I lost my soul, my energy r gone.. hot weather is killing me..

will update JYJ showcase this weekend.. pls stay tune once again..
anyway, Happy ♥20102010♥ to ppl.. hope u have a good day..
don't dream too much, at the end will hurt yourself much more..

No comments:

Post a Comment