announcement >o<"

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Legend Of The Guardians

watch adi?? I watched at TS cinema with my cousin last week.. nice graphic movie and the dreamer, Eglantine (2nd roll 3rd pic) is so cute.. XD but my favourite owl is the tracker, Digger (2nd roll 1st pic), he so cute and funny, aww..
emm.. I actually not really like the main character which is the leader, Soren (1st roll 2nd pic).. ehh.. I mean his look.. maybe his mouth looks like a nose more than mouth something?? nehh~ his rival brother, Kludo (2nd roll 2nd pic) oso the same.. =="
The warrior, Twilight (1st roll 3rd pic) likes to sing all the time, haha.. he's always play his guitar "ramdomly" and sing "randomly".. his song really no point d.. XD
and the navigator, Gylfie (1st roll 1st pic) is a really small bird and she's female!! I tot she's a male when I look at this pic before going for movie..
at last my comment, hmm.. the movie story so-so ler and the graphic is nice.. but it oso nice to watch it.. XD

I hate boyz.. stupid and brainless..

No comments:

Post a Comment