announcement >o<"

Sunday, October 3, 2010

SAD

I have no mood to do anything today.. I tot I was sad for tht case.. actually, there r more than tht.. Mai gonna leave tmr, for training at Pulau Pangkor in this semester.. haha.. quite jealous for her coz she get to face to sea everyday.. haha.. I wonder if I can go there someday.. ><"

other than tht, I was regret for myself.. my heart was shouting and painful when thinking about tht.. I wan to slap myself 100 times even kill myself.. I tried not to think about it again.. but till now it still cant erased from my mind..

one more.. the result.. I cant swear tht my any one of the subjects get pass this time.. so scare..

there's so many things tht I afraid now.. I wan to give up but I cant!! coz I know tht I have to continue even I adi gave up..

I'm getting disappointed to myself more and more.. *sigh*

I tot I was gave up for them, actually I'm not..

my heart said tht I wan to see them so badly..


想起五年前的今天,因为家人都没有在家,所以我把爱人找来,想过个浪漫独处的夜晚。办

完事后,我们躺在床上,听到有电话声从楼下传来,就来个骑马游戏下楼去接电话。当我们

走完楼梯,灯忽然亮了!一大群人喊:「surprise!」我一大家子的亲戚,姑姑、

阿姨、叔叔、舅舅、祖父母、表弟妹、还有我的朋友…都站在那儿!赤裸裸的我们俩被这震

惊、难堪又漫长的一刻吓呆了。从此以后,我的家人再也没有为我办这种 surprise party 了。嘻嘻嘻 (^^,)

from >>Prince Tarabas II 地狱王子二世


at 1st, I tot is a story tht he found in somewhere else.. but it's not.. it is true story and it's happened on him.. everyone is shocked for it.. even me too!! I was stunned.. =="

No comments:

Post a Comment