announcement >o<"

Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy belated B'day, PooiYee XD

went to red box plus at Pavilion today.. it was my last mins decision.. if not becoz of my fren not telling me tht it was her b'day.. maybe I will choose NOT TO GO!! sommore at PAVILION too!! ><" 1st word came out my mind.. *expensive!*

reach there almost 1pm, she invite 2 more frens.. haha.. nice to meet them.. XD guess wat?? the staffs told us tht we will be sing at small room and later 3pm will change to bigger room.. coz at the beginning we just booked 2 person and now 4 persons.. so no doubt.. everyone nodd head together.. as long as we can sing k.. XD everything is okay to us.. but the funny things is, they gave us a room like can sit 20++ persons..!! haha.. we laugh about this "small" room and said if this is small room, then how big is the big room?? can sit 50++ persons something??? *neh, we knew tht they got big room for us in last min.. just ignore our jokes..*

we just sang a few songs after.. suddenly the music stopped.. I was like.. problem again?? then the "Happy Birthday" popped out from the screen.. okay.. I knew wat happen now.. XD

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! POOI YEE!! although I just knew it was ur b'day ysty, but I still can wish u even a day lates right?? XD thx to Mai sent the MMS a.k.a. B'day wished to her.. if not, I'm still blur blur about her invitation to sing k.. ><" here's the B'Day girl.. \^o^/
make a wish~ make a wish~
Felicia and her..
Selina and her..
where's mine?? haha.. at Felicia's hp.. sry not showing mine.. XP



after tht, started our singing marathon.. wohoo~ actually I didn picked up any songs tht I like.. ><" just let them sing.. coz I'm K-pop lover a.k.a. abit W-pop.. XD they all r C-pop, so most of time I just sit at there and listen.. it's okay, as long as they r happy.. rather than 1 person blocking all of them sing right?? hehe.. I'm used to it adi.. ><"

anyway, I really enjoy it~ XD thx to them for invited me..

you don't care about us, you just care about yourself.. this is so.. rude

No comments:

Post a Comment