announcement >o<"

Thursday, October 14, 2010

sick



I'm sick.. T.T vomit and headache non-stop yesterday.. ugh~ suffering..

sry to my frens tht I cant go eat BBQ with them.. I promise I will go eat with u guyz next time.. ><"
but it's quite okay now.. I wish I can go lecture today but my mom not allow..
sry to my fren, she's gonna go lecture alone today.. haiz

Today is the day!! Adam Lambert Concert!!
Excited to perform for my Malaysian fans tonight!!! My priority is giving you a great show, and I don't mind making a slight compromise to do so. You all are more than worth it!!! Bust out the glitter!!!
=Adam Lambert= twitter
but I cant go.. coz I don have the ticketzz.. *sad*
I really wish tht I can go my cousin.. ><"





Damn!! he looks so fine without those eyeliner makeup!! hmm.. too bad.. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment