announcement >o<"

Thursday, October 28, 2010

porcupine!!

just came back from steamboat.. hoo~ tired.. 8am out 10 pm home.. ><" and hungry for 4 hours.. it's made me faint.. plus hearing ppl "nian jing" too much adi.. tsk tsk tsk~ lame.. ==" 1st time go back home late on school dayzz.. XD *coz I'm vry guai de mah* *cheh.. bu yao lian*

ysty my fren's housemate bring his cute pet to KL.. and I have the chances to see it.. guess wat is tht??


haha.. porcupine!! XD so cute.. his name is Guss or Gass something?? but he quite scare to ppl.. so we have to patient to make him get close with us..


haha.. he loves camera.. he know how to pose!! so cute!! XD happy to see him so active after this.. he likes to craw everywhere.. especially in big places.. ><
tmr got something special.. but not for us.. hope it will good celebration for tmr.. XD
I don't know how to talk, but I know how to hear..

No comments:

Post a Comment